Book your place on one of our ‘one-a-month’ webinar-style information sessions.
We are holding a series of online information sessions that covers everything you need to know about the HSC/DoH’s remote video and face-to-face interpreting service. Regional Communication Support Service.
What it is, how to use, who can use it, what do you need etc.
- These are free to all HSC employees – select the date you wish to attend.
- Information on how to book a Face-to-Face/In-Person Sign Language Interpreter (Delivered via Sign Language Interactions by Sorenson)
- How to provide feedback on services
- Places are limited to 20 per session and booked via links below
- Currently, all sessions will be using Zoom as the video platform.
|Dates (all sessions on Zoom)||Sessions are 40 – 45 mins in duration|
|Fri Oct 27th at 1pm||Book place here|
|Thu Nov 30th at 11am||Book place here|
|Fri Dec 15th at 1pm||Book place here|
Login details will be sent directly around 1 week prior to the event date.