End User Licence Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE APP.
This end-user licence agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (“End-user” or “you”) and SIGNIFICAN’T (UK) LIMITED (Company No. 04724725) the Registered Office of which is at St Agnes House, 6 Cresswell Park, Blackheath, London SE3 9RD (“SignVideo”, “Licensor”, “us”, “our” or “we”).
This EULA covers the SignVideo mobile application software and all its future versions (“App”) and the on-line interpreter services (“Services”) that are available via the App.
The use of the App and the Services are subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
We license the App and our Services to you. You do not have an ownership interest in the App or the Services.
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: This app requires a mobile telephone, tablet computer, or handheld device (“Device”) with Internet access and an Android or iOS operating system.
BY DOWNLOADING OUR APP, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE, WE WILL NOT LICENSE THE APP OR USE OF THE SERVICES TO YOU AND YOU MUST REMOVE THE APP FROM YOUR DEVICE.
You should print a copy of this EULA for future reference.
1. Consent to Use of Data Communications
2. General Terms
2.1 We may change these terms at any time. The new terms may be displayed on your Device, and you may be required to read and accept them on your Device to continue your use of the App and the Services.
2.2 You may be charged by other service providers for your use of the internet, data plans, and your Device while using our App or our Services. We are not responsible for such charges.
2.4 We do not warrant that use of the App will be 100% error free, or that the App and the Services will always be available. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain their accessibility.
3. Grant and Scope of Licence
3.1 We hereby grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use our App and the Services on your Device in accordance with the terms of this EULA. You are permitted to install and use the App on your Device. You are permitted to use the Services once you have installed the App on your Device. You are responsible for ensuring your Device meets the Operating System Requirements above.
4. Licence Restrictions
4.1 You are not permitted to:
– Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate, or otherwise change the whole or any part of the App nor permit the whole or any part of the App to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things;
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell, or otherwise use the App for any commercial purpose;
– Infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or the Services;
– Transmit or access any material that is defamatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
– Use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
– Collect or harvest any information or data from the App or the Services or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from our servers;
– Use the App in any way which breaches any applicable local, national, or international law; and
– Use the App or the Services for any purpose that we consider is a breach of this EULA agreement
5. Limitation of Liability
5.1 You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable to you for any of your use of the App or the Services. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the failure to use our App or the Services. You agree that we are not liable to you or to any third party for any modification, limitation, suspension, or discontinuance of the App or the Services.
5.2 In no event will we, any business entity related to us, or their affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensees be liable for any damages, costs, or losses related to your use of the App or the Services.
6.1 Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this EULA.
7. Entire Agreement
7.1 This EULA is the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us. This EULA does not create third-party beneficiary rights.
8.1 You may not assign any of your rights in this EULA, and any such attempt is void. We may assign our rights, with or without notice to you.
9.1 This EULA applies to the maximum extent permitted by relevant law. If a provision is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible.
10.1 Our failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of our right to do so later.
11.1 If you wish to contact us in writing you can communicate with us by prepaid post to Customer Services, SignVideo, St Agnes House, 6 Cresswell Park, Blackheath, London SE3 9RD or by email; email@example.com.